- Favorite cooking blogs: food is one of my love languages! I love to try new recipes. Share baked goods. Simmer curry. And eat all the cookies right out of the oven. But trying out recipes I find online can be hit and miss even if the blog always promises “best ever” and “mouth-watering”. But this year I have found two blogs that are always winners and everything always is as delicious as promised:
- Favorite Instagram accounts I started following this year:
- Minute with Mads – gives short, unbiased coverage of the news. This feed is super helpful to me because my current schedule doesn’t leave time for me to sit and watch the nightly news, so I Iove that Mads gives me a quick and easy recaps that makes it easy to understand complex issues.
- Positively Present – cute graphic design with good reminders of how to be more present and happy.
- Dead Millennials– it’s so funny how it pokes fun of social media and our materialistic society. (your welcome)
- Favorite beauty products:
- Sleepy by Lush- best lotion ever! In the winter my hands get SO dry. But if I put Sleepy on before I go to bed my hands stay happy and healthy. Plus is smells of dreamy lavender.
- R&B hair moisturizer by Lush- this is the hair gel that curly hair dreams are made of.
- Favorite gadget: JBL Charge 3 speaker – I got this speaker last Christmas and it is a serious music game changer. It has awesome sound quality, gets super loud, is waterproof, and is small and compact so I can take it with me anywhere.
- Favorite activity: Yoga. I tried yoga for the first time in January and I am hooked! I especially love my Ashtanga class.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)