My favorite magazines are trying to tell us that off the shoulder tops are all the rage this spring, but you Blossom Girls know that “In the Gospel of Jesus Christ, modesty is always in fashion.” I know the struggle to find modest clothes can be real, so I’m Disneyland excited to be rolling out a brand new series just for you girls where we feature modest favorites from some of our favorite stores for teeny boppers. I hope you love it.
1. Have you embraced the flared jean trend yet? I love love love the light wash of these ones, even paired with a simple white teelike the model.
2. I love this pretty lace top and although the price may be at the top of your budget, it just might be worth the fact that you won’t have to layer anything to make it modest.
3. I love a cozy sweatshirt to wear in the summer after being at the pool or beach all day.
4. Our usual spring trend of gingham is taking a back seat to plaid this year and the gathered back of this top is sooo cute!
5. One of my favorite features of a piece of clothing is transibility (transition ability) This dress can be worn to school with tennies and dressed up for Sunday with a wedge sandal.
6. Can this whole outfit get in my closet please? There’s a rule in fashion called the ‘third piece rule’ that when you add a finishing piece (jacket, blazer, or vest) to an outfit you immediately elevate the look. This can be tricky to pull off in the summer, but that’s why I love the lightweight kimono style outerwear.
7. Summer is all about an easy vibe, but sometimes dark jeans can feel heavy. These white skinnies will be your go to this summer paired with everything from classic tees to dressier tops.
Post by Tiffany Cook, Blossom Fashion Expert
(Visited 96 times, 1 visits today)