For my first blog post, I thought it would be fun for you all to get to know me a little better, so I came up with these five facts about myself that not everyone would know.
1. Do you remember using Lip Smackers when you were a little girl? Well, call me silly, but there is one beauty product that I probably could not live without, and it is my Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. I use it all day, everyday. Wherever I go, people ask me what my lip color is and I am excited to tell them that it is my Dr. Pepper chapstick from Target. It adds just the right amount of color and gloss on your lips, plus it is only two dollars.
2. My favorite hobby turned into my talent and is now my career. I feel extremely lucky that my job is something that I absolutely love to do. I started taking dance classes when I was about three years old and stuck with it throughout my life. Now I get to teach young girls what I have learned from my very own talented teachers.
3. I have a little bit of OCD. I am obsessed with cleaning/organizing my house. I wasn’t the tidiest when I was in high school, but now I cannot stop cleaning. You can even ask my husband and he will tell you I organize my closet every night and vacuum the house multiple times a week.
4. I have an addiction to bubble gum. I am not a huge candy or dessert girl, but when it comes to gum, I can go through a whole pack a day.
5. If I could do anything during my free time, I would definitely hang out with my little family. Navy was born 8 months ago and there is nothing better than being her mommy. She is my very own life size doll that I get to dress up and kiss over and over again.
Kiley Forrest is the Blossom Team’s relationship expert. She began dancing when she was three years old and has won numerous titles and awards at competitions around the world. In high school she was a member of the Mountain View Pom Line and continued her dance career in college as a BYU Cougarette. As a Cougarette, Kiley won both national and international titles. During her last year of college, she was the Cougarette assistant coach. She graduated with a degree in Human Development. Kiley and her husband are the parents to little baby Navy. Kiley loves spending time with family, teaching dance, and helping others achieve their dreams. She has a strong testimony of the church and believes she would not be where she is today without the Gospel. Kiley has been a speaker at Time to Blossom Young Women’s Conference for two years.