The menswear trend is on fire right now! This can be a difficult one to pull off and still feel flirty. The blazer is a classic piece, but is often associated with being business oriented or dressy. Here are a few ways to incorporate the trend while still looking youthful and fresh.
1. Investigate Details: Piping, pockets, and buttons will all take high quality outerwear to the next level.
2. Opt for Comfort: Cotton/poly blends feel like a fleece sweater. When you try a jacket on, be sure you can move your arms with ease and the button closure is comfortable.
3. Keep it Playful: In order to avoid any matronly or business executive vibes, pair your blazer with a graphic tee.
4. Bling it Up: By adding some sparkly bracelets and earrings you can take your look from day to night.
5. Add a Splash of Color: Adding color to any outfit will bring life to it, and this is especially true of classic shapes and silhouettes. You can add color through lipstick, bracelets, bright pants or skirts, and layering pieces.
By Tiffany Cook